Our culture is embedded with compassion and empathy. We commit relentlessly to the success of all students to inspire them to live a life full of integrity and character.
If I am a kindergarten student, I have the choice to enjoy school for a half day or OR a full day!
If I were a 3rd-5th grade student at Jackson Charter School.
- I would strengthen my skills as a reader, writer, and mathematician.
- I would engage in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) experiments and projects.
- I would use my assigned Chromebook to learn new concepts, research topics
- I’m interested in, and create presentations to share my knowledge.
- I would have opportunities to learn and work as a whole class, in a small group, or sometimes just with my teacher.
- I would boost my creativity and my activity, especially during my time in art and P.E.
- I would build my problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- I would be supported by teachers who know my strengths and interests and how to best help me learn and grow.
- I would practice SWAG every day, as a respectful and responsible global leader of Jackson Charter School.